Even though I am not a business guru, the following are a few ‘common sense’ tips that I have learned along the way. Not that I practise what I preach though
1. Have reliable childcare and work seriously towards your business during those hours. This time is really precious.
2. Eat well and stay healthy so that you are able to work at night when kids are asleep. Also try your best to ensure that kids have a good sleep pattern. I know very easy said than done, but worth a try.
3. Always remember the ultimate goal and why you started the business.
4. It always helps to be very organised and disciplined about time management, using technology and prioritising.
5. Don’t try to do everything – no harm letting go the cleaning or the polishing this week if you have a deadline to meet.
Do you have any tips to add? Please feel free to write in.
Thanks for passing by.